Sunday, May 28, 2017

Work Shoes

If someone asked me what my work shoes looked like, I doubt they'd expect my answer. Out of all the intensive work I've ever gotten done, the vast majority of it was in what seems to be my favorite work shoes: flip-flops. Don't get me wrong; I have a perfectly good pair of sneakers and work boots. I think my departure from normal work shoes stems from the spare of the moment way an idea will strike. We could be in the yard or store or anywhere for that matter, minding our own business and just like that inspiration will strike. I've textured a ceiling, dug countless holes, climbed trees and now even cut a tree down, all with the help of my trusty work shoe flip-flops. Its funny how some things work out, even if they don't seem like they would on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment